The organizations with whom we work care for marginalized and vulnerable children including but not limited to:
- Children living in the street,
- Children working in the street,
- Children living in slums or squatter areas,
- Trafficked children,
- Under-age substance abusers,
- Children and young adults with physical and/or mental disabilities.
GEcsn is not only supporting projects for children, youth and young adults, but also for their families and communities. More specifically, GEcsn supports projects raising awareness among families about child trafficking, child abuse, mental and/or physical disabilities, and other sensitive issues. GEcsn also supports projects helping families set up their own local business or involving them in income generating programs.